The Vice President of Puntland State of Somalia, Mr Ahmed Elmi Osman Karaash, has appointed a committee to monitor, monitor, and implement the decision of the Peace Conference held in Hadhwanaag today to resolve the ceasefire and disperse the warring clans in Saimeygag.
The committee members:
- Shiikh Maxamuud Xaaji Yuusuf. Gudoomiye
- Shiikh Maxamuud Maxamed Xaliike. Xubin
- Gen:- Axmed Taajir. Xubin
- Caaqil Cismaan Ismaaciil Barre. Xubin
- Caaqil Siciid Cismaan Shanlayste. Xubin
- Caaqil Cabdullaahi Cali Barre. Xubin
- Maxamed Maxamuud Ciise(Awoowe). Xubin
On the other hand, Ahmed Elmi Osman Karaash held a private meeting with the elders and intellectuals of the warring clans in Saax-maygaag area, and urged them to play a leading role in implementing the peace and implementing the outcome of today’s conference.
The Vice President underlined that Puntland is keeping a close eye on anyone who tries to take action against insecurity and will face severe punishment, and stressed the need for peace, coexistence, brotherhood, and good neighborliness.
The meeting was attended by the Vice President of Puntland, government officials, clans, and intellectuals.